Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Deck your lobes...

Deck your lobes with lovely earwear. 


Fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaa,










I'm making some pretty blingy bits for your ears. All are sterling wire wrapped and boast sterling findings. 














Old religious medals, antique beads,








 fabulous Victorian buttons, creamy mother of pearl, 

















 Edwardian purse clips, 


and lots of fun and festivity to boot.


I'll be at the Craft and Fancy Show this Saturday. 
And for all of you who also would like sparkling ear bling for the holidays, please check my etsy shop, Age Before Beauty.

Deck your lobes, and your neck,... who cares about the halls?



1 comment:

  1. I want them all. Now. For free. :)
    I lurve all of them per usual. You are sooo good!

    ReplyDelete