Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Adventures of a South Pole Pig


A big box arrived at my doorstep the other day. I thought it was a Christmas gift that I had ordered for the kids, but when I saw that the return address was Harcourt Houghton Mifflin, I knew it was a present for me!

THE ADVENTURES OF A SOUTH POLE PIG, by Chris Kurtz is the very endearing story of Flora, an adventurous and optimistic pig who wants more out of life than simply to live in her pen :-)

Pub date is January 8 and it can be pre-ordered to ship on that day here.

You just gotta love a pig named "Flora"!








2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. May have to get a copy for me (since I love piggies). LOVE your illustrations!!Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cover art- i have to find that book come january!

    ReplyDelete